Seagate Firmware Repair 5.0 is a demoware of SalvationDATA Lab aiming at one-key solution towards typical firmware malfunction of Seagate Barracuda VII drives, which may manifest itself as follows:
1. HDD is not identified or identified incorrectly;
2. HDD starts the motor and then hangs.
How does Seagate Firmware Repair Demo 5.0 work?
1.The restoration program will not destroy the HDD data so it is applicable to data recovery.
2.It provides the users with a most friendly operation interface. Powerful and easy in fixing HDD typical firmware malfunction: Just one click and your data and drive comes back (80% of corrupt Seagate drives are caused by typical malfunction).
3.Check HDD firmware: Powerful function that enables you to figure out the problem of a drive, there will be a check result created and saved as DIAGNOSIS.TXT; you can receive remote technology support from our experienced engineers on the drive then by simply sending the DIAGNOSIS.TXT to us.
4.So, after you had this powerful freeware installed, all you have to do is to enter the program and have the target HDD connected correctly. In minutes, you could start fixing the defective HDD using this powerful utility by pressing one single key.
5.This demo version can only restore typical firmware malfunction of Seagate Barracuda VII series HDDs, not for others. If you need to restore other series of Seagate HDD, you should purchase our PRO version with full support range
» version 5.0 - posted on 2007-08-26
EULA - End User License Agreement
READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE RUNNING THE COMPUTER SOFTWARE HEREIN, AND THE ACCOMPANYING USER DOCUMENTATION (THE "PROGRAM"). THE PROGRAM IS COPYRIGHTED AND LICENSED (NOT SOLD). BY RUNNING THE PROGRAM, YOU ARE ACCEPTING AND AGREEING TO THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT. IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT, YOU SHOULD PROMPTLY DELETE THE SOFTWARE AND ACCOMPANYING FILES. THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT REPRESENTS THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT CONCERNING THE PROGRAM BETWEEN YOU AND SALVATIONDATA TECHNOLOGY, INC. (REFERRED TO AS "LICENSOR"), AND IT SUPERSEDES ANY PRIOR PROPOSAL, REPRESENTATION, OR UNDERSTANDING BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
1. License Grant. Licensor hereby grants to you, and you accept, a nonexclusive license to use the Program Discs and the computer programs contained therein in machine-readable, object code form only (collectively referred to as the "Software"), and the accompanying User Documentation, only as authorized in this License Agreement. You agree that you may not reverse assemble, reverse compile, or otherwise translate the Software.
2. Licensor's Rights. You acknowledge and agree that the Software and the User's Manual are proprietary products of Licensor protected under Chinese and International copyright law. You further acknowledge and agree that all right, title, and interest in and to the Program, including associated intellectual property rights, are and shall remain with Licensor. This License Agreement does not convey to you an interest in or to the Program, but only a limited right of use revocable in accordance with the terms of this License Agreement.
3. License Fees. The license fees paid by you are paid in consideration of the licenses granted under this License Agreement. If you received the software for demonstration purposes and/or no fee was charged, this in no way effects the terms of this agreement. The license fees for the PRO version are incurred only once at time of purchase.
4. Term. This License Agreement is effective upon your receiving the software, either on disc or by electronic transfer of any type and shall continue until all copies of the software have been returned to Licensor. You may terminate this License Agreement at any time by returning the Program and all copies thereof and extracts therefrom. Licensor may terminate this License Agreement upon the breach by you of any term hereof. Upon such termination by Licensor, you agree to return to Licensor the Program and all copies and portions thereof.
5. No Warranty. The software is supplied without any warranty. THE PROGRAM, AND THE SOFTWARE CONTAINED THEREIN, ARE LICENSED "AS IS," AND LICENSOR DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
6. Limitation of Liability. Licensor's cumulative liability to you or any other party for any loss or damages resulting from any claims, demands, or actions arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall not exceed the license fee paid to Licensor for the use of the Program. In no event shall Licensor be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or exemplary damages or lost profits, even if Licensor has been advised of the possibility of such damages. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR
INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
7. Trademark. HDD Repairer Seagate PRO 5.0 is a registered trademark of Licensor. No right, license, or interest to such trademark is granted hereunder, and you agree that no such right, license, or interest shall be asserted by you with respect to such trademark.
8. Governing Law. This License Agreement shall be construed and governed in accordance with the laws of the People’s Republic of China.
9. Costs of Litigation. If any action is brought by either party to this License Agreement against the other party regarding the subject matter hereof, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover, in addition to any other relief granted, reasonable attorney fees and expenses of litigation.
10. Severability. Should any term of this License Agreement be declared void or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, such declaration shall have no effect on the remaining terms hereof.
11. No Waiver. The failure of either party to enforce any rights granted hereunder or to take action against the other party in the event of any breach hereunder shall not be deemed a waiver by that party as to subsequent enforcement of rights or subsequent actions in the event of future breaches.
2000-2005 SalvationDATA Technology, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.